"The purpose of formal education is to create a self-aware, skilled and employable student".
JOIN US TO BE PART OF SOMEONE ELSE’S EXCITING JOURNEY TOWARDS LIFELONG EMPLOYABILITY
CROSSBAR CAMPUS CHAMPIONS (C3)
At Crossbar, we are working on facilitating Lifelong Employability by identifying the career-oriented needs at every stage of life, starting from the young students of XI, XII grades to graduates / post graduates as well as to working professionals.
As a C3 You need to create awareness about our programs in your own Campus as well as your friends’ Campus and their friends’ Campus, you can do this in many different ways..
- Email our program brochures to your friends
- Share any CV of your friends, other students with us, / ask them to simply upload their CVs under “Contact Us” section on our website www.crossbartalent.com
- Connecting us with the right faculties in your Institution to whom we could explain the programs
This is your opportunity to earn attractive pocket money while studying and wil not take more than 30 mins per day of your time.
Act Now - apply by sending your CV and a brief write-up about what makes you a C3 ? Send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CROSSBAR EDUCATION COUNSELOR (Freelance)
At Crossbar, we are creating a Win-Win situation for the job seekers as well as the recruiting Organisations, by up-skilling the candidates exactly the way Organisations need them. To begin with our focus is on BPM, BFSI and Healthcare Industries …and clearly creating a niche in some specialized products like KYC/AML, Commercial Leasing and Lending, Finance and Accounting, Specialized People Functions as well as technical skills like Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking and others.
We are looking for experienced resources, home-makers, senior citizens to be part of this exciting journey and make excellent money while utilising their free time at home only!
All that you need to have is a Computer / Tablet, from where you can access the Excel-sheet containing data that we will be sending to you, you need to simply update some basic information about the calls / contact made and send it back to us next morning.
We will conduct a One-hour Training Session (video-calling) for you, to explain all the details about the program – you don’t need to travel for this as well. To make calls, you can purchase a pre-paid SIM and we will reimburse the monthly recharge amount for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Calling and establishing connects with students, parents
- Explain the course details to them, create awareness and build interest
- Finally convince and convert them to take admission in the relevant program
- Follow-up till the admissions are done
- Create awareness on various Social Media platforms about the Course and the Subject
- Listening, Influencing, Negotiating, Communications, Coaching
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Good communications skills – both English and Hindi
- Focused and results driven
Act Now – apply by sending your CV at email@example.com.