Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
‘Crossbar'; ‘Crossbar Talent’; ‘Crossbar Talent Management’; 'we'; 'us'; and 'our'; means Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd., 913, Eros Corporate Park, IMT Manesar, Sec 2, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122052
'Candidate'; 'You' and 'Your' means any person registering with us or purchasing any of our services to assist with your up-skilling, re-skilling, training, job search.
'Recruiter'; 'You' and 'Your' means any person, company, organisation or firm which purchases services from us to assist your recruitment needs.
‘Subject Matter Expert’; ‘Trainer’; ‘Industry Expert’ means any person who is engaged directly or indirectly by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to share knowledge / experience or provide trainings to candidates independently or on behalf of Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
1. General Terms
1. The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for up-skilling, re-skilling, training, technical certifications, employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or its partners. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials. You agree not to deep-link and/or frame the Website or any of the Services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to do so.
2. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will allow the Candidate, Subject Matter Expert and Recruiter to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms and conditions. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions shall immediately be banned from using this site.
3. Candidates and Recruiters need to be aware that Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. can introduce or supply Candidates’ profiles to Recruiters (or vice versa) for the suitable jobs.
4. We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd., its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website and/or the Services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
5. You agree that you shall not use the Website or the Services to transmit or knowingly or recklessly receive (or knowingly or recklessly authorise or permit any other person to receive or transmit) material which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, untrue, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or which may cause anxiety to others including racist or sexist content or material which otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation or code, or which makes excessive demands for bandwidth or contains any virus or which may otherwise impair or harm Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s computer systems or any third party computer system.
6. Save to the extent possible by law Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that our Website or services will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall have no liability in respect thereof.
7. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website and/or the Services or their contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website, the Services and/or in any directory or other listings or information retrieval service made available on or by the Website and/or the Services has been so made available for guidance only. In addition, Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd., its directors, employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website and/or the Services is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
9. Our website contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk FURTHERMORE you acknowledge that Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for third party content on the Website and that Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. cannot ensure that material presented on the Internet is legal. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not limit access to material unless notified that it is illegal. In particular, you acknowledge that Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the Website. However, Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right to remove any postings, materials or other items on the Website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
10. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Site, (ii) Your use of any Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
11. These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Site. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with, or ability to access the, Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Sites and/or any other services provided to You by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd., upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Site registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or Services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
12. Where you are asked to complete a registration form the personal details that you provide must be true, accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
i. This Agreement shall be personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, sublet, lease or delegate all or any of your rights and obligations, without Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s prior written consent.
ii. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any companies in the same group as Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or any other third party. In the event of assignment or transfer, notification will either be given to you by e-mail or posted on the Website.
15. Failure or neglect by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
16. If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision, or part thereof, shall be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter NOTWITHSTANDING that Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time (including the services offered by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.). Such changes shall either be notified to you by e-mail or posted on the Website via the logged in candidate or recruiter home pages. Changes in this manner shall be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the Website and/or the Services after a period of two weeks from the date of transmission of the e-mail or newsletter, or of posting on the Website, whichever occurs later.
18. Any notices from us to you, or you to us, shall be sent by email or registered post to, in your case, the last address that you provided us, and in our case, our registered office, and shall be deemed to have been received three business days after the date of dispatch.
19. Please note that all calls, classroom or video sessions may be recorded for staff training purposes.
20. Please note that Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may use your pictures taken during the training sessions for the purpose of showcasing on the Website or any other type of advertisements. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not share your pictures with any 3rd Party.
21. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
2. Additional Terms for Candidates
1. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by You on the Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Sites. You should be aware (subject to the contact details you provide) that you may be contacted directly by Recruiters by email, post or telephone.
3. The Candidate is liable if they are contacted by the Recruiter without intervention from Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd..
4. Revamped Candidate Profile:
a. We do not guarantee that by getting a revamped profile you will secure a job. This is simply a tool that will enhance your visibility to Recruiters and employers and might help you as and when you apply to jobs.
b. We do not store your credit/debit card details. Payments are one-off payments and are not recurring.
5. Complementary Employability Assessment:
The purpose of Assessment output is to help you understand your overall readiness as a candidate
We do not guarantee any kind of assurance the assessment report might give you neither we are responsible for the accuracy of the results
6. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not discriminate against anyone registered to or using the Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. website.
7. Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist in the up-skilling, re-skilling, job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
8. Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss.
9. You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your account or Your account is terminated, all Your account information from Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd., including CVs, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted and will be deleted from Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s databases within a reasonable time period. Third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
10. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity or in the event that any of our terms have been breached by you.
11. By registering your CV on Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. you agree that we may also store and show your CV and profile details, to recruiters, on any other job board owned directly by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
3. Additional Terms for Recruiters
1. We will take reasonable steps to provide a reliable service to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the CVs stored in our database. You acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control, and refunds cannot be given in the event of untruthful information being submitted by Candidates.
2. You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by third parties are reserved by those third parties, and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those third parties. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the Candidates to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
3. You acknowledge and accept that you will at all times comply with the provisions of current data protection legislation. And you will not, by any act or omission cause Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to be in breach of current data protection legislation.
4. Reselling of Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s services from 'recruitment agencies' to other companies or agencies for the purpose of recruitment is not allowed on the site without prior written permission from Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in the event that this occurs your account will be cancelled without refund. Permitted Resellers are also bound by the following:
a. You cannot resell to direct clients of Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or stop companies from using our service
b. All postings must be in your own brand unless you purchase client branded adverts
c. The advert can not name the name of the client unless client branded adverts have been purchased
d. We have the right to refuse to display any client branded adverts if we have a relationship with the client directly, or are in talks to do so
5. Downloading or leeching our CV database, wholly or in part, for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Downloading using any software other than a browser is also strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Legal action may be taken against you. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s database usage functions on a search and selection process; CVs must be previewed to ensure relevancy against a specific job vacancy prior to download. Bulk downloading CVs is not permitted.
6. Contacting Candidates via email or other means, for any reason other than recruitment, is strictly forbidden.
7. You agree not to put excessive load on our servers.
8. With regards to fixed users, you agree that only these users will have access to the account. If any unauthorized users attempt to access the account, or if the account is accessed from other locations, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately, without refund.
9. You shall use the Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. CV Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. You shall use the Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. CV Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. CV Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the CV explicitly for employment purposes.
10. You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
11. We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
12. We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or the Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. database get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
a. The job posted must exist in the town advertised, unless it is a franchise opportunity (which must be stated in the description).
b. The job title should be specific and be the best description for the role. It must not include locations or salaries and should not be a slogan.
c. Emails and URLs within job descriptions are not allowed. We will automatically remove these.
d. The description of the role should mention the required skills as well as details describing the role. Contact names should not be mentioned in the job description.
e. Advertisements which discriminate (or appear to discriminate) on grounds of sex, race, age or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
g. The vacancy should accurately describe the role and not mislead the Candidate; sufficient detail should be included in order for the Candidate to understand the nature of the role and the basic requirements of the role. If a role requires a Candidate to work in multiple locations then the vacancy must state this; if the role is selling a product/service 'door-to-door' then the vacancy must state this; similarly, if the role is a commission only role then this must be stated on the vacancy.
13. All information provided to you by us is confidential you will not disclose your username and/or password to any persons outside of your company. If disclosure occurs we reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and seek compensation. Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event that your password is, or may be, known to any person(s) other than those within your organisation. Upon notification of such an event, we will render such password inoperable, and will issue a new password by a mutually agreed method (telephone or email or post).
14. Other than through our negligence or wilful default, we shall not be liable for any losses, damages or claims which result directly or indirectly from any person obtaining any passwords that we have issued you.
15. Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd. acts as an agent, and is not responsible for the content of job adverts from different employers/agencies. If you have an issue with a job advert that is not your own, you should deal with this directly and not through Crossbar Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd..
Only fill in if you are not human